Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Views

For over two years now, I've been fairly active online with "Internet evangelism" especially at Gangstyle.com, currently Streetgangstyle.com and found at that address.

The work has been very satisfying and enjoyable, as I have made not just new acquaintances, but have become part of the "Gangstyle Family," a group of people that I am very close to, yet, at the same time, from whom we all maintain ourselves in a relative degree of anonymity.

While I intend to continue my interaction at Gangstyle, I would also like a forum for other topics that I wish to address. A blog is the most appropriate format for now, so this blog will be that forum.

One of the initial themes will be helping people who are involved in street gangs. As such, much of the work here on that theme will be cross-posted over at Gangstyle.

This is a Christian blog, so another theme will be addressing issues related to Christianity.

Other themes will be addressed as they arise. Since God is the Creator of all, and His Son, Jesus Christ, is the Lord of all, Christianity is a way of life. Therefore, all topics will be addressed within a Christian context, since that is the only true context for them.

As our Lord and Savior said (John 13:34-35), "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

I would like all to be welcome here. For those who behave here as our Lord and Savior has commanded, that will be the case. If you disagree with me, you are free to do so here politely. If you wish to disagree rudely and use excessive profanity, find some other place to do it, and come back here when you are ready to behave as you would before our Lord.

Channelview

No comments: