Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Pit

From Godzman: Street Prophet Called For The Streets

Some time later God spoke to me the words, TEN FINGER MINISTRY. As strange as that sounded, God explained it to me. I saw in my mind a pit full of people, desiring desperately to get out, but could not. God explained, "There Are Some Folks That Would Stand At The Edge Of The Pit, Trying To Pull people Out. But There Are Some That Would Forsake Themselves, Jump Down Into The Pit And Give Them Ten Fingers To Stand On , And Push Them Out." God should know, He made Himself man, (JESUS), and jumped down in to this worldly pit, Suffered, died, and was resurrected, so that we which were captive, would be set free, and free indeed. This was my FIRST PIT, the pit of the streets, where Gangs, Drugs and Death rains. But God has created a people to invade this darkness, and with the Light of His Spirit God has saved many lives to this day.


Go to Street Prophet Called For The Streets and read the rest!

I like this so much that it is now going to be a label to index other posts by.

No comments: